We encourage people to apply early, because of limited space and to give you time to arrange travel and registration fee payment. We will review applications weekly and provide rolling notification regarding your application.
How much does it cost to attend?
- The Regular Registration Fee is $20 per person selected to attend and a t-shirt is included.
- The Reduced Registration Fee is $10 per person selected to attend NO t-shirt.
- Some scholarships will be available for those unable to afford reduced registration.
- Information on paying registration fees will be sent via email to those people selected to attend BlaqOUT.
- For those receiving support from their campus (student government or departments), an invoice and W-9 form will be provided upon request.
What are important deadlines?
- Proposal submission: February 28
- Proposal acceptance notification: by March 14
- Online application to attend: April 1*
- Notification of acceptance to attend: Ongoing
- Registration payment (if accepted to attend): April 4