We encourage people to apply early, because of limited space and to give you time to arrange travel and registration fee payment.
All applications submitted by January 31, 2018 will be eligible for early review and applicants will be notified of their status in February.
All other application submitted after January will be reviewed after the deadline to apply closes March 1, 2018 and notified of their status by March 12th.
How much does it cost to attend?
- The Regular Registration Fee is $20 per person selected to attend and a t-shirt is included.
- The Reduced Registration Fee is $10 per person selected to attend NO t-shirt.
- Some scholarships will be available for those unable to afford reduced registration.
- Information on paying registration fees will be sent via email to those people selected to attend BlaqOUT.
- For those receiving support from their campus (student government or departments), an invoice and W-9 form will be provided upon request.
What are important deadlines?
- Workshop submission closes: March 1, 2018
- Workshop acceptance notification: by March 12th
- Online application to attend closes: March 1, 2018
- Notification of acceptance to attend: Ongoing
- Registration payment (if accepted to attend): April 13th